Fighting to recover the compensation you deserve
For more than 22 years, the skilled personal injury attorney at The Law Offices of Michael B. Morsillo, Esq. has successfully represented injured accident victims throughout the Ft. Lauderdale and South Florida area. Leveraging extensive negotiation and litigation skills, we fight aggressively to recover the maximum compensation for all your injuries and losses, including:
- Medical bills
- Ongoing treatment expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Vehicle and property repair
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of potential income
By tailoring our service to meet your unique needs, we provide the support you need to explore every available legal avenue to maximize your recovery.
Holding negligent drivers responsible for car accidents
Our extensive experience and knowledge of state and federal personal injury laws allows our Ft. Lauderdale personal injury lawyer to offer highly-effective legal representation and reliable counsel to victims who have been involved in a wide range of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Head-on collisions: The forces exerted on the occupants of a vehicle during a head-on collision are incredibly traumatic, and is likely to lead to severe injuries. We provide the sound guidance head-on collision victims need to avoid unnecessary frustration and financial hardship.
- Rear-end collisions: At nearly any speed, rear-end collisions can lead to severe injuries. We successfully recover damages for rear-end collision victims suffering from a wide range of injuries, including serious neck and brain trauma.
- Side-impact collisions: Side-impact, or T-bone, collisions are violent accidents that are likely to lead to severe injuries. We fight for compensation for side-impact accident victims who have suffered a wide range of injuries, including broken bones, brain trauma and more.
- SUV roll-overs: Sport Utility Vehicles are prone to rolling over in an accident. When a rollover occurs, the occupants of the vehicle face significant trauma. Holding manufacturers responsible for design flaws that result in avoidable turnovers is imperative to both the victim and owners of similar vehicles.
Proven representation for victims of any type of accident
In addition to car crash victims, we represent those who have been injured in all types of major accidents, including:
- Distracted driving accidents: Texting while driving and other forms of distracted driving lead to a high number of accidents each year. When a distracted driver causes an accident, it is important to hold them responsible for the losses they’ve caused. We work hard to hold negligent parties accountable.
- Pedestrian accidents: The injuries caused by a vehicle striking a pedestrian are often life-altering for the victim and their families. We fight to help victims obtain the financial support they need to focus on recovery without financial burdens.
- Bicycle accidents: When bicycle riders are struck by a vehicle, the likelihood of severe or even catastrophic injury is high. We represent bicycle accident injury victims and their families in an effort to hold negligent drivers accountable for the losses their actions have caused.
- Commercial truck accidents: Commercial shipping companies that operate fleets of semi-trucks are held to strict safety standards. Injuries resulting in accidents caused by violations of these standards, including operating hour limits and maintenance requirements, are the responsibility of the commercial shipping company.
- Motorcycle accidents: Crashes involving motorcyclists are often among the most tragic and damaging. We recover compensation for countless motorcycle accident victims and their families.
- Drunk driver accidents: Our firm aggressively works to hold drunk drivers responsible for any and all losses resulting from accidents they cause.
- Tire blow outs: Defective tires have led to an unfortunately high number of accident injuries in recent years. Our Ft. Lauderdale personal injury lawyer has the knowledge and experience to pursue compensation from tire manufacturers in even the most complicated situations.
- GM (General Motors) faulty ignition switches: The increasing frequency of accidents caused by faulty ignition switches and other parts has taken a toll on families throughout the country. We represent victims and families who have suffered losses caused by faulty ignition switches and other manufacturer defects.
- Air bag failures: As a key safety feature on any late-model vehicle, air bags are designed specifically to shield drivers and passengers from the intense force of a crash. When an airbag fails because of a manufacturer defect, injuries that could be avoided often occur. We represent victims of faulty airbag injuries throughout the Broward County area.
- Wrongful death: Accidents that result in the loss of life are tragic events that impact families forever. We represent those who have lost a loved one due to another party’s negligence, and do everything within our power to put families in a stable financial position.
- Premises liability: When an injury occurs on public or private property, the property owner may be liable for the victim’s injuries and losses. This is especially true in cases involving poor property maintenance or lack of safety barriers in dangerous areas. We understand the complexities of premises liability cases and take great care to help victims understand their legal rights after an accident.
- Slip and fall: Far more dangerous than many people believe, slip and fall accidents can lead to serious injuries ranging from broken bones to paralysis. Whether the fall was caused by a slippery floor or poorly maintained railing, our Ft. Lauderdale personal injury attorney fights to obtain the maximum compensation slip and fall victims are entitled to.
Contact our Ft. Lauderdale personal injury lawyer today for more information and a free initial consultation
Understanding your rights as a victim can be difficult, especially when dealing with the pain of your injuries. At The Law Offices of Michael B. Morsillo, we offer the comprehensive guidance you need to understand your rights and your legal options. Throughout your proceedings, we shoulder the burden of your legal concerns, allowing you to focus on your physical and emotional recovery.
To schedule a free consultation with an experienced Ft. Lauderdale personal injury attorney, call 954-202-0408 or contact us online today. We provide our services on a contingency-fee basis, meaning that you are not responsible for legal fees unless you recover compensation.