Holding negligent property owners accountable when accidents occur due to negligence
Property owners that fail to conduct the proper maintenance of their grounds subject visitors to hazardous situations. If you or a loved one have been injured as a result of poor maintenance or property owner negligence, you have the right to pursue compensation for your losses.
At The Law Offices of Michael B. Morsillo, Esq., our Ft. Lauderdale premises liability attorney provides aggressive legal representation to victims who have suffered injuries in premises liability accidents. With more than 20 years of experience, we have the knowledge and skills needed to help you pursue justice through a number of legal avenues.
Handling premises liability cases of all sizes
No two premises liability cases are exactly the same, making it important to address each case with a tailored approach. Whether you have suffered broken bones, brain injuries or worse, we create a personalized legal strategy that provides you with the best chance of recovering compensation.
We have assisted victims who have suffered injuries in a wide range of premises liability accidents, including those involving:
- Loose railings: Improperly secured or maintained railings present dangers to property visitors. Railings that fail to protect a visitor from falls of any heights are hazards that may result in severe injuries to victims.
- Falling debris: Loose shingles or construction materials present significant dangers to property visitors. Victims who are struck by falling debris are at risk of severe injuries, including head and neck injuries, brain trauma, broken bones and more.
- Inadequate security:
- Dangerous stairways: Steep, unlit or slippery stairways pose significant dangers to property visitors. Broken bones, head injuries, brain injuries and spinal cord injuries are common results of stairway accidents.
- Loose wires: Unsecured electrical wires may harm unsuspecting victims. In addition to tripping hazards, loose wiring may lead to electrocution, burns, or worse.
Building a strong case for maximum compensation
Throughout more than 20 years of practice, our Ft. Lauderdale premises liability attorney has built proven strategies for creating the strongest possible case for compensation. Our proven approach includes:
- Gathering evidence: In premises liability cases, it is imperative to gather evidence as quickly after the accident as possible. Documenting the scene as it was during the accident, and before repairs or maintenance can be conducted, is vital to demonstrating fault on behalf of the property owner.
- Interviewing witnesses: The testimony of witnesses is invaluable in proving fault and recreating the events leading to your injuries. Our firm is well versed in identifying and locating witnesses, and gathering their statements while memories of the event are still vivid and fresh.
- Consulting experts: The assistance of medical and accident recreation experts is vital to proving the extent of your injuries and demonstrating fault. We have built lasting relationships with several experts throughout the Ft. Lauderdale area, giving us a quality network of individuals and organizations to call on for support.
Once we have completed our discovery process, we conduct aggressive settlement negotiations on your behalf. If a settlement cannot be reached, or is against your best interests, we’ll take your case to trial to pursue a judgment on your behalf.
Do not hesitate – contact our experienced Ft. Lauderdale premises liability lawyer today for a free consultation and case review
If you or a loved one have been injured in a premises liability accident, it is important to take action immediately; the sooner you retain The Law Offices of Michael B. Morsillo, Esq., the sooner we can begin building your case for compensation.
To help you understand your legal options we provide free, no-obligation consultations with our Ft. Lauderdale premises liability attorney. We also provide our services on a contingency-fee basis, meaning that you are not responsible for legal fees unless we help you recover compensation.
Call 954-202-0408 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation with our Ft. Lauderdale premises liability lawyer today.