Turn to us for the aggressive legal guidance you deserve
According to the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Rear,-end collisions accounted for nearly 40 percent of the more than 316,000 car accidents occurring on Florida roadways in 2013 alone. In many of these crashes, the lead vehicle decelerated suddenly or was at a complete stop when the vehicle occurred.
If you or a loved one have been injured after being rear-ended, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses, including medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and more. At The Law Offices of Michael B. Morsillo, Esq., we represent rear-end collision victims and their families during the search for justice.
We represent victims suffering all types of injuries
Rear-end collisions, both serious and minor, can lead to severe trauma to victims inside the vehicle. We leverage more than 20 years of experience to provide the insightful representation and compassionate guidance you need when attempting to recover compensation for injuries resulting from rear-end collisions, including:
- Broken bones: The force of a rear-end impact can wreak havoc on the unsuspecting occupants of the vehicle. In the seconds following the collision, those inside the vehicle may strike arms or legs on any number of surfaces, leading to painful breaks and fractures.
- Neck injuries: One of the most common types of injuries resulting from rear-end collisions is neck trauma. Whiplash and other serious neck injuries can leave victims facing painful and lengthy recovery periods.
- Spinal cord injuries: Trauma to the spine can occur as occupants of the vehicle are subjected to the force of impact. When a victim suffers an injury to the spine, the results can be devastating, and life altering. Paralysis, loss of limb function and other conditions may result from spine injuries.
- Brain injuries: Traumatic brain injuries occur when the brain impacts the inside of the victim’s skull. The force of a rear-end impact can lead to occupants striking their heads on any number of surfaces, including the steering wheel or dashboard. Victims who suffer brain injuries may experience a wide range of conditions, including memory loss, headaches and paralysis.
Whatever the extent of your injuries, we aggressively pursue the maximum compensation you are entitled to.
We explore every legal option to help you find justice and compensation
As an injury victim, you have several legal options available to you during your search for justice. We do not rest until we have helped you explore every available legal avenue, including:
- Negotiating a settlement: In some cases, the most effective and painless way to recover compensation is to conduct settlement negotiations with the other party and their insurance company. During negotiations, we present every piece of evidence available to prove the other party’s negligence, as well as the extent and costs of your injuries. We offer honest and informative advice on any settlement offers and never allow clients to accept an offer that falls short of covering all losses.
- Taking your case to court: Some rear-end collision cases cannot be resolved through settlement negotiation. If a settlement cannot be reached in your case, we pursue a judgment for compensation in court. Using every last piece of evidence, witness testimony and expert opinion, we demonstrate the other party’s negligence and the extent of your injuries in hopes of obtaining a judgment in your favor.
If you have been involved in a rear-end accident, contact an expereinced Ft. Lauderdale car accident attorney today to discuss your legal options
If you or a loved one have been injured in a rear-end collision that was caused by another driver, it is important to retain legal counsel as quickly as possible. From the moment you retain our firm, we begin the process of gathering the data and evidence needed to build your case for trial or settlement negotiations. Throughout your proceedings, we shoulder your legal burdens and make every effort to help you focus on nothing but recovering from your injuries.
The Law Offices of Michael B. Morsillo, Esq., we provide free, no-obligation consultations to give you the opportunity to discuss your case. We also provide our services on a contingency-fee basis, meaning that you are not responsible for legal fees unless we help you recover compensation.
To discuss your rear-end accident injury case, call 954-202-0408 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with our Ft. Lauderdale personal injury lawyer.