Providing the compassionate support you need to focus on recovery
Head on collisions are relatively uncommon in Florida, accounting for less than 10 percent of all car accidents, according to the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. Unfortunately, while they may be rare, head on collisions have a higher rate of severe injuries and fatalities when compared with other types of car accidents. According to the DHSMV, a number of factors may lead to head on collisions, including:
- Improper passing
- Failure to properly navigate a turn or curve
- Distracted driving resulting in deviation from lane
- Driving the wrong way
- Overcompensating or over steering
- Swerving to miss an object, person or animal in the roadway
If you or a loved one have been injured in a head-on collision that was caused by another party’s actions, you have the right to pursue compensation for your losses. At The Law Offices of Michael B. Morsillo, Esq., our Ft. Lauderdale accident injury attorney refuses to allow the rights of victims to be ignored. We also refuse to allow insurance companies to bully victims into accepting lowball settlements.
We won’t rest until we recover the compensation you are entitled to
Leveraging more than 20 years of experience, we provide the aggressive representation victims need to recover compensation for all losses resulting from head-on collisions. We help victims with injuries ranging from broken bones to paralysis, and in the most tragic cases, the loss of a loved one.
Our Ft. Lauderdale accident lawyer and legal staff is committed to helping victims recover maximum compensation and won’t rest until we have exhausted every legal option available. We help you recover compensation for all losses, including:
- Medical bills: As a victim, you are entitled to compensation for all medical expenses resulting from your injuries. This includes care immediately after the accident, as well as the costs of physical therapy and ongoing treatment, hospitalization and rehabilitation.
- Lost wages: You are entitled to compensation for any income lost due to the accident, including hours missed while in the hospital, recuperating at home or attending appointments with your doctor. In some cases, it is possible to recover reimbursement for wages lost by a spouse during their efforts to provide care for your injuries.
- Pain and suffering: Personal injury law allows the court to award compensation for the victim’s pain and suffering. Many factors are considered when determining an award for pain and suffering, including the victim’s level of pain and the length of time they can expect to suffer that pain.
- Loss of consortium: Families that endure the pain of losing a loved one are entitled to compensation for their loss. While no amount of money can ever replace a family member, the financial support provides the opportunity to focus on grief, rather than financial well-being.
- Loss of potential income: Families who have lost a loved one in a head-on collision are entitled to compensation for the loss of the victim’s potential income. This means the family is not forced to survive without the deceased’s contribution to the household finances.
A proven mix of compassion and legal acumen
Our Ft. Lauderdale accident injury attorney has spent more than two decades crafting effective legal strategies to help victims pursue justice. Our proven approach includes personalized and compassionate attention from not only our lawyer, but our entire staff. We work closely with you throughout the entire legal process to lessen the burden and allow you to focus on recovery.
While providing the support you deserve, we aggressively pursue compensation through any means available. We have the negotiation and litigation skills needed to pursue a settlement or a judgment in court.
Schedule a free consultation with a knowledgeable Ft. Lauderdale accident lawyer today
If you have suffered a loss in a head-on collision caused by another party’s negligence, it is important to take action as quickly as possible. By retaining The Law Offices of Michael B. Morsillo quickly, you improve your chances of recovering compensation for all of your losses.
To schedule a free consultation with our Ft. Lauderdale head-on collision attorney, call 954-202-0408 or contact us online today. We provide our services on a contingency-fee basis, meaning that you are not responsible for legal fees unless we help you recover compensation.