We help put victims lives back together after injury in SUV accidents
The likelihood of an SUV rolling over in an accident is unfortunately high; these vehicles possess a high center of gravity that makes them prone to turning over in a variety of crashes. When an SUV rolls, those inside face a high likelihood of sustaining serious injuries, or worse. According to the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles more than 13,000 people were seriously injured in SUV crashes in 2013 – another 146 lost their lives in SUV accidents.
At The Law Offices of Michael B. Morsillo, Esq., we leverage more than 20 years of experience to assist Ft. Lauderdale SUV rollover accident victims during their search for justice. Our knowledge of the law, combined with our extensive negotiation and litigation skills, allows us to help victims pursue compensation through a settlement or by seeking s judgment in court.
The experience needed to help victims pursue justice for all types of injuries
We represent victims and their families who have suffered a wide range of injuries during SUV rollover accidents, including:
- Head and neck injuries: Due to the violent forces occupants experience during SUV rollovers, head and neck injuries are unfortunately common in these types of accidents. Injuries to the head or the neck can have a lasting impact on the victim, making it important to seek compensation not only for past medical treatments but future necessary care as well.
- Brain injuries: Traumatic brain injuries occur when the victim’s brain impacts the skull with force. The probability of brain injuries occurring in SUV rollovers is high, as the occupants of the vehicle are likely to strike their heads on any number of objects and surfaces inside the car. Brain injuries can lead to a wide range of life-altering conditions, including memory loss and paralysis. We fight to recover compensation for all losses resulting from brain injuries, including the costs of future care.
- Spinal cord injuries: Trauma to the spine is common in SUV rollover accidents. While spine injuries can vary from relatively minor to severe, even a minor injury causes a great deal of pain and require extensive medical treatment; more serious injuries may paralyze the victim or limit the victim’s use of their extremities. When we pursue compensation for spinal cord victims, we work to ensure that all future medical costs and incurred losses are addressed.
- Broken bones: One of the most common injuries resulting from SUV rollovers are broken or fractured bones. While broken bones may seem like a relatively minor injury, victims face painful recovery periods and may require physical therapy. Recovering compensation for continuing care is important for broken bone victims, as determining the full extent of future treatment required can be difficult.
- Loss of life: SUV rollovers may result in fatalities. If your family has lost a loved one in an SUV rollover accident, we help you pursue justice for your loss. While we fully understand that no amount of money can ever replace your loved one, we fight to recover the maximum compensation available in an effort to put your family in a stable financial position as you grieve.
Regardless of the injuries or losses you have incurred, we fight to recover the maximum compensation possible. Throughout your proceedings, we stand by your side to ensure that your rights and your best interests are protected at every turn.
If you have been injured in an SUV rollover accident, contact us for a free initial consultation with an experienced Ft. Lauderdale auto accident attorney
As a victim who has been injured or suffered a loss in an SUV rollover, it is important to understand your legal rights to pursue compensation. Our Ft. Lauderdale personal injury lawyer provides the comprehensive and detailed advice you need to understand your legal rights and to pursue justice for your losses.
At The Law Offices of Michael B. Morsillo, Esq., we offer free, no-obligation consultations to give you the opportunity to discuss your case. We also provide our services on a contingency-fee basis, meaning that you are not responsible for legal fees unless we help you recover compensation.
Call 954-202-0408 or contact us online today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case and learn more about our services.