Relentlessly working for you so you can focus on recovery
The moderate weather, sunny days and beautiful scenery found on Ft. Lauderdale area roadways lead thousands of motorcyclists to take to the road each and every day. While most of these riders enjoy an uneventful day, some suffer serious injuries in accidents caused by inattentive, drunk or reckless drivers; in 2013, nearly 10,000 motorcyclists were in involved in crashes on Florida roadways. The fallout from these accidents was devastating for many involved – 90 percent of motorcycle accident victims suffered serious injuries, or lost their lives.
If you or a loved one have become the victim of a motorcycle accident caused by another party, you may have the right to pursue compensation for your losses. At The Law Offices of Michael B. Morsillo, Esq., our Ft. Lauderdale motorcycle accident attorney leverages more than 20 years of experience to protect the rights of motorcycle accident victims, helping them seek justice and compensation for their losses.
We pursue maximum compensation for all of your losses
For victims, the financial fallout of a motorcycle accident can be severe. Fortunately, under state and federal personal injury laws, victims have the right to be compensated for their financial losses.
Our Ft. Lauderdale motorcycle accident attorney has the skill and experience needed to help you pursue the maximum compensation for all of your losses, including:
- Medical care: The injuries resulting from motorcycle accidents are often severe. These injuries require extensive medical treatment and ongoing care. With medical bills mounting, it can be difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel. As a victim, however, you are entitled to compensation for all losses related to medical care, including physical therapy and any required medical equipment or devices.
- Lost wages: Motorcycle accident victims often face lengthy recovery periods. If they are able to return to work after the accident, it may be weeks or months until they are ready. As a victim, you have the right to pursue compensation for any wages lost as the result of the accident, including any income lost during your initial treatment and any ongoing care you may need.
- Pain and suffering: Under state and federal law, accident victims are entitled to compensation for their physical and emotional pain. We work diligently to demonstrate the extent of your pain and suffering in an effort to recover the maximum compensation you are entitled to.
- Loss of a loved one: If you have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, it can be difficult to look to the future. It is important, however, to ensure that your financial future is stable. We represent families during the pursuit of justice for the loss of a loved one, including compensation for loss of companionship and loss of the deceased’s potential future income.
- Motorcycle repair: We know that motorcycle riders love their bikes. We also know how expensive these machines are, and how difficult they can be to replace. With that in mind, we pursue compensation for the cost of repairing or replacing the bike involved in the accident.
Begin your search for justice – schedule a free consultation with our Ft. Lauderdale motorcycle accident attorney today
Understanding your rights as a motorcycle accident victim can be difficult. At The Law Offices of Michael B. Morsillo, Esq., our staff provides the honest and informative advice you need to understand your situation, your options and what you may be able to expect from your proceedings. Throughout your search for justice, we are always there to offer guidance, answers and support whenever you need us.
We provide our services on a contingency-fee basis, meaning that you are not responsible for legal fees unless we help you recover compensation.
To schedule a free consultation with our Ft. Lauderdale motorcycle accident lawyer, call 954-202-0408 or contact us online today.