Trust us to handle the legal issues resulting from your accident
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident caused by someone else, it is important to understand your legal rights. You have the right to obtain medical care wherever you choose. You also have the right to pursue compensation for all losses caused by the other party’s negligence.
At The Law Offices of Michael B. Morsillo, Esq., our Ft. Lauderdale car accident attorney and legal staff leverage more than 20 years of experience. We represent Ft. Lauderdale car accident victims during their search for justice. Offering a mix of aggressive legal guidance and compassionate emotional support, we represent accidents who have been injured in all types of car accidents, including:
We serve countless car accident victims each year
Florida roadways played host to more than 315,000 traffic accidents in 2013 – Of these accidents, more than 140,000 drivers and passengers suffered minor, severe or catastrophic injuries. Another 2,400 tragically lost their lives in crashes.
The most common negligent actions that led to accidents in 2013 include:
- Exceeding posted speed
- Failure to maintain proper lane
- Following too closely
- Operating vehicle in reckless, careless or negligent manner
- Driving on wrong side of roadway
- Driving too fast for conditions
- Failure to yield right of way
- Running a stop sign or red light
- Improper passing
We know how to get results
To successfully obtain justice for your injuries and losses, it is important to build a strong case for compensation. Over our more than 20 years of experience handling accident, personal injury and wrongful death cases, we have mastered a proven strategy for building the strongest possible case.
On your behalf, we:
- Collect evidence: Preserving the evidence at the accident scene is the first step in building your case. Any information or physical evidence that demonstrates the other party’s negligence can be used to build the case. Working with experts, we conduct an extensive discovery process in an attempt to uncover all available evidence and information.
- Gather witness statements: The success of any car accident case can hinge on the testimony of witnesses. Our firm is well versed in the process of locating witnesses and gathering information that may be useful in demonstrating the other party’s fault.
- Consult experts: The testimony of expert witnesses is invaluable during settlement negotiations and court trials. We have longstanding relationships with a variety of experts, including accident reconstructionists, doctors and more. The testimony of these experts can be invaluable in recreating the events leading to the accident, as well as establishing the extent of your injuries.
After building the strongest possible case for compensation, we meet with the liable party and their insurance company to attempt to negotiate a favorable settlement. Any settlement we pursue covers all of your losses and any future expenses resulting from accident.
Should a settlement be impossible or against your best interests, we aggressively take your case to trial to seek a judgment for maximum compensation in your favor.
Recovering damages for victims of all types of injuries
Car accidents can lead to a wide range of injuries, minor, severe and catastrophic. We have successfully represented victims and their families who have suffered from a wide range of injuries and conditions resulting from car accidents, including:
- Broken bones
- Neck and head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Amputation and loss of limb
- Spinal cord injuries
- Loss of life
Whatever injuries and losses you and your family have suffered, we fight to recover the maximum compensation possible.
Contact our office today to discuss your case with our Ft. Lauderdale car accident lawyer
If you have been injured in an accident, it is important to contact a car accident attorney as quickly as possible. The sooner you retain our Ft. Lauderdale car accident attorney, the sooner we can begin gathering evidence from the accident scene and building your case for compensation.
At The Law Offices of Michael B. Morsillo, we provide free, no-obligation consultations to give you the opportunity to discuss your case. We also provide our services on a contingency-fee basis, meaning that you are not responsible for legal fees unless we help you recover compensation.
To schedule a free consultation with our Ft. Lauderdale car accident attorney, call 954-202-0408 or contact us online today.